Hawaii COVID-19 Screening Sites (3/16/20)
Hawaii COVID-19 Screening Sites (as of 4:30 p.m., March 16, 2020)
via Hawaii Dept. of Health
To help manage available healthcare resources for the public statewide, the DOH advises everyone to take the following steps:
1. Stay home if you are well or experiencing mild to moderate flu-like symptoms.
2. Call ahead to your healthcare provider before going to a medical facility.
3. If your doctor would like you to come in for a screening, bring a photo ID and insurance card.
4. If your doctor decides that you meet the criteria for COVID-19 testing, he or she will provide a lab order for the test and take the swab for testing.
5. The specimen will be sent to a private or state lab for the results.
Please note that conditions are changing rapidly and screening options may change.